Whether your medical writers are in-house or external, or important documents have been acquired through a partnership, merger, or acquisition, managing electronic documents effectively is an essential part of getting your drug to market on time and keeping it there.
In 90 minutes you will:
- Explore the needs of regulatory affairs professionals and the medical writing community in regards to the delivery of comprehensive, quality content
- Uncover document-related risks associated with the submission process
- Identify challenges in the formatting process
- Define business drivers that support an optimal environment while alleviating risk
- Highlight the importance of establishing a quality control workflow
- Learn how to position a plan for effectively leveraging improvements in the quality process
For one low price, you and your entire team can take part in this fast-paced, insightful webinar. Best of all, you’ll be able to connect personally with our speaker, Mauricha Marcussen, when we open up the phone lines for live Q&A.
July 12, 2012
1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT