Even as most of pharma sees Europe as a mature market ridden with pricing pressures, Teva, by far the world's largest and most successful generics manufacturer, is unabashedly targeting the region as an opportunity.
Here's what you can expect at Euro-Biotech Forum:
- 40+ strategies from pharma heads of R&D, BD, CEOs and corporate VCs - Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Biogen-Idec, Merck Serono, SR One and many more share their in-licensing and strategic alliance criteria!
- 50+ crème of the crop speakers
- 36+ Hand-picked presentations by the industry’s smartest editorial team (IN VIVO, The Pink Sheet and STARTUP)
- 1:1 partnering meetings throughout June 29 and June 30- Identify attendees and plan private meetings in advance.
- 11+ networking opportunities with the most senior level executives in the biopharma business
- Access hundreds of companies, projects and technologies (pre-clinical and clinical stage) which are also linked to Windhover’s Strategic Transactions, IN VIVO articles and Inteleos clinical pipeline links. View the complete history of alliances, financings and M&As.
For more information, click here!
New for 2010 - Plenaries covering the following topics:
- Trends in Structured Buyouts
- Strategic Rationale Behind the Most Interesting Deal Structures of the Year
- Project Financing
- Strategic Level Fireside Chats with Special Guests